31 May 2016

May Favourites 2016


So after a manic week I decided to write a blog post. I've missed just sitting down for a couple of hours typing away, it's so relaxing. Which is why I decided to put my May Favourites as a blog post because it gives me time to unwind and relax :) 


My May Favourites...


* Tanya Burr Peachy Glow Cheek Palette 

This has been my go to cheek palette all month! I love the peachy glow it gives you. The bronzer is a perfect shade for my skin tone. The blusher has tints of gold in it and the highlighter is a beautiful gold shimmer highlighter. I haven't stopped using this palette and I don't think I ever will! 

* The Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry Body Butter

I had to go out and search for this like there was no tomorrow. I started using the raspberry shower gel and started to fall in love with it so much again that I wanted to use the body butter. As the Early Harvest Raspberry is a sale range it was pretty hard to find. I didn't even know it was a sale range but the lady who served me kindly went out back for me to check if they still had any left and I managed to take two body butters home! I'm so happy I have this body butter now. It smells beautiful and it's so moisturising! If you ever go into The Body Shop and you find this...BUY IT! You won't be disappointed.




* Kiko Milano Unlimited Foundation in Warm Rose 30

You know when you get that feeling that you need to change your foundation for many reasons? Well I had one of those moments and I decided to give the Kiko Milano Unlimited Foundation a go. I have a lot of their makeup so I thought why not try their foundation as well. The lady matched my skin to this foundation and the shade I got is Warm Rose 30. I will be definitely using this foundation for a while as I find it better than the others I've used. The formula is great and a little bit goes a long way! 


* Freedom Makeup Pro Lipstick Pink 104 Wildflower 


Everything about this lipstick just makes me feel happy. It's that perfect shade of pink that just makes every makeup look and outfit even better. I got this lipstick in one of the Freedom Makeup's 5 lipstick box collections. This one came in the Pink collection. It's my favourite set.


* Makeup Revolution Affirmation 32 Eyeshadow Palette

This is honestly my new favourite eyeshadow palette from Makeup  Revolution. The eyeshadow colours are amazing! I haven't used the purple shades yet but I really like the shades Positive, Vouch, Accept, Affirmation, Morale and Advance. The last photo is an example of the palette. I used Advance, Morale, Vouch and Positive. The colours are so pigmented which I love. I'll try and use the purple shades a bit more and see what look I can create with them! 





It was nice to finely sit down and type away in my own little world but it's fun to do a bit of both :) 
Subscribe to my YouTube channel so you're updated Jessica Rachel

I hope you enjoyed this post, 


YouTube - Jessica Rachel
Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016