11 September 2016

Day Trips & Adventures - London


Whilst having two weeks off of work, as a family we decided to go on a day trip to London!
London is a beautiful place so I decided to film the day and the places that we visited.

You can watch the video here:


Here's a few photos that I took as well 🙂







I have a very exciting announcement that I will be revealing very very soon! Subscribe to my YouTube channel to be informed by it so you don't miss out. 

YouTube - Jessica Rachel 
Facebook - Jessica Rachel
Bloglovin' - Jessica Rachel
Twitter - @jessicarachelxo
Instagram - @jessicarachelxo


1 comment :

  1. I liked your blog! It seems your trip was so amazing and wonderful, the pictures you shared are beautiful and also shows the beauty of London. Come back with another day trip diary.

    Best Day Trips from London

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016