18 January 2017

Winter Lookbook 2017



I haven't done a lookbook in so long! I believe the last one I did was in the Summer!? But as it snowed recently, it prompted me to film this video. Even though I did plan to film outside and then 1.) The snow had disappeared by then (but I was still determined to film outside) and 2.) It was far too cold to even stand outside! So I had to result in filming in my bedroom, which didn't turn out that bad.

You can watch the video here

Don't forget to subscribe!


ALSO!  I'm so close to 100 subscribers! Once I hit 100, I plan on doing a giveaway yay! 🎉 Make sure you're subscribed to my channel. 
I'd just like to say a massive thank you as well. 100 subscribers to me, right now, is crazy! Wow! You're support is amazing. Thank you!!



1 comment :

  1. I'm absolutely loving the Miss Selfridge coat! I owned one from there a few years ago and although I hated it, it was such good quality :)

    www.taintedblues.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016