27 March 2017

Makeup Revolution 3rd Birthday Party!


HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY MAKEUP REVOLUTION!

I was invited to another one of their parties! Honestly, they never fail to host a party. They're always fantastic. This time I decided to vlog the day, so not my usual type of video that I'd upload to my channel but I hope you enjoy this style video. I also feature the goody bag at the end which included some amazing products so be sure to watch until the end to find out what I got in that.
This was also a fun day because I got the opportunity to do my best friend Lily's makeup! She looked AMAZING! She never really wears a lot of makeup so this was a big step for her! I posted photos below of her makeup look.

You can watch my vlog here... I MET SOPHDOESNAILS AGAIN 😁



I had an amazing time at the event. Here are a few photos (more to come)








No comments :

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016